Working together to develop innovative ways to address internal audit challenges
MISTI’s Audit Directors’ & Managers’ Symposium continues to provide a truly unique opportunity for participants to learn from a team of expert facilitators who understand the challenges you are facing. For over 30 years, this interactive forum has allowed auditors to engage with their peers and with faculty representing different industries and department sizes. The result is a unique opportunity to benchmark, identify best practices and work together to find solutions to your most significant internal audit issues.
Below are some of the reasons to attend this interactive, unparalleled event:
- Learn how your peers are adding value and rebalancing internal audit’s plan
- Discover innovative ways to address strategic, operational, compliance and technological risks
- Benchmark lessons learned and best practices from events like the COVID-19 pandemic, cyberattacks and other disasters
- Hear from accomplished panelists who will share their success stories, and what they learned from their mistakes
- Enhance your ability to become a more effective change agent
- Discover new and innovative ways to improve your risk assessment process
What past attendees are saying:
It was great to hear other attendees’ perspectives on certain topics and how they handle things. I was able to gather a list of take-aways of new ideas and solutions that I can implement into my department.
- Corporate VP – Audit Manager New York Life Insurance Co.
Excellent experience with ample opportunity to network and share experiences and best practices.
- Director of Internal Audit Enterprise Bank & Trust
Very informative and touched on subject matters that were pertinent to me and my audit shop.
- Audit Director SC Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC)