** Only 2 Seats Left!! Register Now **
Working together to develop innovative ways to address internal audit challenges
For over 30 years, Audit Directors’ & Managers’ Symposium has delivered a truly unique opportunity for attendees to learn from a team of expert facilitators who understand the challenges you and your peers are facing. This forum provides attendees the ideal environment to engage with faculty from different industries and department sizes who can help you uncover and resolve your most significant internal audit issues.
Below are just the top 5 reasons to attend this interactive, unparalleled event:
- Learn how your peers are adding value in their organizations
- Find out about the top IT and cybersecurity risks business auditors should know about today
- Obtain tips to work more effectively with the audit committee and executive management
- Learn how to enhance the benefits from data analytics throughout the entire audit cycle
- Discover new and innovative ways to improve your risk assessment process
What past attendees are saying:
"Excellent! Focused, value-driven topics with highly experienced speakers. Great networking opportunities and time for knowledge-sharing."
- VP Internal Audit Services, Advanced Disposal
"This was an excellent opporunity to learn from and exchange ideas with the top minds in my field."
- Internal Audit Director, XL Catlin
"It was my first experience at the symposium and will not be my last. The sessions were very informative."
- Audit Manager, Ridgewood Savings Bank